Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Introduction!

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well today! For starters let me start by introducing myself....my name is Sarah and I live in Southern Maine. I am a 38 year old Single Mother and Business Woman. I decided to start this Blog today based on the fact that I have recently become very successful with my ventures and being a New Moon I wanted to share a little of my success and hope to help others.

I don't want to bore you with details so I am just going to give you a little history on my life to show you how I got from there to here. At the age of 17 I got pregnant with my first son who is now 20 years old! I later had my second son who is now 15 and finally my third and last child, another son who is now 7. I pretty much raised these boys on my own and received very little financial help from their fathers. I had to rely on welfare for some time to help me out in different ways. I am not afraid to admit that yes I needed help. I did this off and on for short periods of time until I realized that "there has to be more to life than this".

Sometime in my young 20's I started a life as a Hustler. I quickly learned that to get ahead in life you cannot work for someone else and thrive. I had worked various jobs and was barely able to pay my bills let alone child care. I am sure many of you can relate to this! I started many different self employment ventures and some worked for short periods of times while others failed.

Over the years I have never given up hope, yet could not seem to find the right cliche that would really work for me....until NOW!

I am not going to go into a lot of detail in this Introduction about everything I am doing now because I don't want to overwhelm you lol.

What I can tell you is this. Life is meant to be abundant. Life is meant to be prosperous. Life is meant to be filled with happiness. If you are not living a life like this than you need change!

Look to my next Blog which will be coming soon and I will start sharing my secrets to success with you!

Thank you and hope you all have a Blessed day! Hugs, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment